Entry tags:
hAPPy exchange
I signed up very spur of the momentishly for hAPPy Flash Exchange, and my gift was a perfect little Biggles & Co tag, which I loved!
Accounts May Differ by
sheron (gen, 676 wds)
In which Biggles (&Co) are debriefed on the events of the book by a long-suffering Raymond. Funny and delightful with great character voices. (How do you explain the homemade cake to your boss, anyway?)
I am currently suffering FOMO about Fic in a Box but also suspect that I would be much happier if I do not sign up for a 10K exchange and instead do one of the fall exchanges like Trick or Treat or Jump Scare if I need a deadline to keep me motivated. I have also glommed onto the prompts from
no_true_pair and Whumptember, and want to write a few of those, too.
Accounts May Differ by
In which Biggles (&Co) are debriefed on the events of the book by a long-suffering Raymond. Funny and delightful with great character voices. (How do you explain the homemade cake to your boss, anyway?)
I am currently suffering FOMO about Fic in a Box but also suspect that I would be much happier if I do not sign up for a 10K exchange and instead do one of the fall exchanges like Trick or Treat or Jump Scare if I need a deadline to keep me motivated. I have also glommed onto the prompts from

no subject
At least a third of those are like canonically Londo/G'Kar.
no subject
I had also noticed this and was delighted by it. (Hopefully this will result in some writing getting done.)
no subject
w00t.
no subject