sholio: aged sepia paper with printed text saying "If undelivered, return to Air Ministry, London" (Biggles-london air ministry)
Sholio ([personal profile] sholio) wrote2026-07-21 10:00 pm
Entry tags:

Fandom stuff

New Babylon 5 fic posted on AO3: A Taste for Imperfection
(Set in some nebulous post-canon fixit universe; h/c for a prompt asking for hunger/starvation and comfort food.)

Brief fic notes:
Under hereI wrote most of this on the trip, and the conversation about justice essentially dropped fully formed into my head; then I built the rest around it.


Exchanges which are currently tempting me:

[community profile] friendshipex just closed nominations and will open signups in a few days. As the name says, this is an exchange for friendships.

[personal profile] wingficex is currently in nominations. I did this a few times in the early 2020s and I'm tempted to do it again.

(I had a signup in for Just Married before I left on my trip, but ended up deleting it because I didn't feel like I could rely on being able to write a fic in the allotted time frame, and the sensible thing is probably not to sign up for either of these .... but we'll see.)
sheron: what! helicarriers! (what)

[personal profile] sheron 2026-07-22 07:15 pm (UTC)(link)
meanwhile, me: so many exchanges, wow, put some back XD
Edited 2026-07-22 19:15 (UTC)